Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing MiraDRAIN 9900 Drainage Composite
The CCW MiraDRAIN system derives its compressive strength from a three-dimensional, high-impact polystyrene core and its filtration capabilities from the woven filter fabric which is bonded to the individual dimples of the polystyrene core. The fabric serves as a filter medium to prevent the passage of particles into the core, while allowing surface moisture to pass freely. Due to its composition, CCW MiraDRAIN 9900’s woven monofilament fabric can withstand high abrasion from applied overburden and prevents intrusion into the drainage core due to its low elongation characteristics.
Other features and benefits of CCW MiraDRAIN 9900 include:
– With 33,000 pound-force per square foot (psf) and a flow rate exceeding that of a geonet by more than 90%, the compressive strength of this system exceeds all geocomposite sheet drains and geonets available today.
– Manufactured at an ISO 9001:2000 Facility.
– Relief of hydrostatic pressure buildup against subterranean surfaces.
– Consistent and proven long-term performance due to a multidirectional core configuration, which provides a uniform flow-path for water to escape.
– High-flow drainage capacity assuring effective drainage for virtually any horizontal application.
– No-clogging drainage performance.
– Unmatched compressive strength, capable of withstanding vehicular traffic.
– Enhancement of waterproofing system by channeling water away and providing a secondary water retention layer.
– Cost-saving, lightweight, easy-to-install panels eliminate the need for bringing aggregate to the construction site.